Friday, June 20, 2008


I've been tagged for Randomness.... Tagged by Kimberly Marchant.
6 Random things about Lori you may or may not have known...

1) I dislike getting one hand or one foot wet without wanting to get the other one wet too. Getting the other one wet is a must. One hand or foot wet is pure torture.

2) I usually don't walk into work and not get a drink of water or Diet Coke within the first few minutes. I can't focus.

3) I'm a people watcher. I love to do it.

4) I can't do a cartwheel. Please don't make me try.

5) I love pancakes with peanut butter and maple syrup drizzled on top with a strawberry on the side.

6) I secretly think pets look like their owners or their owners look like the pet. Something like that. It's true.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You and Mike should eat waffles together!!! You eat them the same!