Sunday, June 29, 2008

Date night



Friday night Dustin took me to see Seinfeld at Abbravanel Hall.
Seinfeld's observational comedy covering the basics of everyday life is/was hilarious, and hit close to home for both of us. I laughed so hard my face hurt. He had us laughing hysterically. It was a really fun night. I laugh out loud as I post this because one of Seinfeld's bits made fun of couples that "go out." He says, Everyone thinks they must "go out." It's the in thing to do but as soon as your out you say, "Well, we must go now." We went out. Then we had to go. It was fun!

3 comments:

Ashley A. said...

I just found your blog, Lori! I can't believe it took me this long. I'm jealous of you getting to see Jerry Seinfeld. That sounds like a really fun night "out". :)

Suzy Grace is adorable and I can't wait to see her in person. Those pictures are beautiful.

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Hey guys! I am glad you are bloggers! It is so fun to see all the cute pics of the little girls. I love Seinfeld and I am very jealous!

The Olsens said...

Were did you find such a dorky picture of Seinfeld? HA! It is great!